Entry Level Machinist (Night Shift)
Moeller Precision Tool, a mid-sized, machine-tool-related manufacturing company with its headquarters located in the Wixom, Michigan, is EXPANDING!!! We are seeking to add trainees to our growing team of highly skilled machinists.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SET WORK SCHEDULE? PAID HOLIDAYS, OVERTIME, BENEFITS? IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH BASIC MATH AND CAN READ A RULER, START A NEW CAREER WITH MOELLER PRECISION TOOL.THIS IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL, FOOT-IN-THE-DOOR POSITION OFFERING OPPORTUNITIES WITH A COMPANY THAT PROMOTES FROM WITHIN!!
Moeller Precision Tool provides stamping and forming tools for all types of industries: automotive, appliance, electronics, medical, and ammunition, just to name a few. Benefits include plenty of overtime, medical, hospitalization, optical, 401K, and paid holidays, all at a starting rate of *$13.00 + per hour while you train*. Forget minimum wage; apply today!
We train a wide variety of machinist including: CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, Form Grinding, Centerless Grinding, and EDM. Our machinists are not trained to push buttons. They are responsible for programming, setting up, running, and inspecting one-or-more-piece jobs.
- Great math and communication skills a must
- Locking tool box with basic hand tools to start
- Precision measuring equipment and tooling required by 90 days
- Previous job experience a plus
- Must be able to work night shift
- Must be detail oriented-Work on your feet for 8 -10 hour shifts
- Submit to a background check and drug screen
- Night Shift 5:30 PM – 4:00 AM
- Finishing & Assembly
- CNC Shedder Hole Drilling
- Surface Grinding
Moeller Precision Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer