Moeller’s True-Set™ retainers are 100% interchangeable with all competing brands and furthermore meet or exceed all global OEM automotive standards.
Moeller Precision Tool’s exclusive and innovative, true one piece construction retainer was developed using intensive market research and user input. True-Set™ retainers are the only products manufactured from a through-hardened single piece of high quality alloy tool steel. The design eliminates stacking tolerance errors, allowing better punch positioning. The integrated design provides an end to the aggravation of lost plugs, or the separation of welded backing plates. True-Set™ retainers disperse the stamping force over the entire retainer surface, protecting die shoes.
Stringent quality practices are maintained throughout the manufacturing and inspection processes using the latest technologies and best lean manufacturing practices available.
True-Set Ball Lock
True-Fit Insertable Punch Retainers
|MPT's newest ball-lock innovation!
True-FitTM Retainer Inserts are intended to be installed as slip-fit. Please refer to our Advanced Stamping Applications catalog pages (linked above) for hole dimensions and recommended tolerances.
Moeller Precision Tool’s patented True-Set multi-hole retainer provides an innovative, low cost solution in building dies.
- Manufactured from a single piece of high alloy tool steel, through hardened and ground for accuracy and long life
- Unique design reduces die assembly time by eliminating backing plates and backing plugs, providing a 15-30% savings over backing plate styles.
- Available in both light and heavy duty, inch and metric sizes.
- Interchangeable with all competing brands.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.