Moeller Precision Tool is seeking entry-level machinists and CNC machinists. If you have any prior experience as a grinder, manual machinist, CNC machinist, or are looking to begin an entry-level machinist career, look no further.
Moeller Precision Tool provides stamping and forming tools for all types of industries: automotive, appliance, electronics, medical, and ammunition, just to name a few. Benefits include plenty of overtime, medical, hospitalization, optical, 401K, and paid holidays, all at a starting rate of *$12.50 + per hour while you train*. Forget minimum wage; apply today!
We train a wide variety of machinist including: CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, Form Grinding, Centerless Grinding, and EDM. Our machinists are not trained to push buttons. They are responsible for programming, setting up, running, and inspecting one-or-more-piece jobs.
• Great math and communication skills a must
• Locking tool box with basic hand tools to start
• Precision measuring equipment and tooling required by 90 days
• Previous job experience a plus
• Must be able to work day or night shift
• Must be detail oriented
• Work on your feet for 8 -10 hr shifts
• Submit to a background check and drug screen
Please visit our website at www.moellerprecisiontool.com
Moeller Precision Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time